Below you will find the forms you will need to start the new school year. This year completion of forms to return to school will be completed online due to COVID -19. Please complete all of the required forms and email them by Tuesday, Sept 8th.
Required Forms for All Students
All students must have accurate emergency care information. Parents update this information through @email via their Blackboard FCPS 24/7 account.
Log into your Blackboard FCPS 24/7 account.
- Log in using the same username and password as your SIS ParentVUE account
- Go to WeCare @ School on the top right of your screen.
- Complete the Health Information Form
- Edison uses a variety of digital tools for learning. You may look through the list before signing the form.
- Provide consent at this link https://isweb.fcps.edu/iscontacts/techpermform.cfm?secure.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Please review the Student Rights and Responsibilities (SR&R) and related resources at www.fcps.edu/srr After reviewing the information, fill out the SR&R Parent Acknowledgement Form using this PDF DOC: The form must be filled out 1 time per student.
Required Forms for All students (Emergency care, health information & SR&R)
Last names beginning with A-Ko should email the forms to Ms. Reid at @email.
Last names beginning with Kr-Z should email the form to Ms. Hiwot at @email.
- Details parents' rights regarding FCPS policies. Complete these forms only if you wish for your child to be opted-out.
Please email these forms to Ms. Gouger at @email
- Information about Family Life Education can be found on the FCPS website for Grades 9-12.
Please email these forms to Ms. Lewis at @email
- Please email these forms to Ms. Gouger at @email
- Apply for Free and Reduced Lunch or view information about the FCPS Food and Nutrition Services.
- Please email these forms to Ms. Brooks at @email