Class of 2020 Senior Spotlight - Rowan Cusano
1) What are your plans for the fall?
I am planning to start college when I go to Virginia Tech to study in the school of engineering. I will live in a hall with other engineering students and mentors who can help with college.
2) How have your plans changed, if at all?
My plans for the future have not changed for now, as I am still planning to go to Virginia Tech in the fall.
3) What has been your biggest disappointment/hardship since schools have been closed for the remainder of the academic year?
Not being able to see all of my friends or hangout with them has been disappointing. I will also not be able to say goodbye and good luck to many of the people in my classes.
4) What is your passion?
I want to study computer science in college, and took programming senior year to get a head start. Now, with the various changes schoolwise, I have more time to practice programming.
5) What are your hopes for the future?
I want to go to college, work hard, graduate, and get a good job. My goal is to graduate with a deep knowledge of computer science and be able to code in various programs.
6) Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
I study Mandarin and enjoy watching baseball and football. I am a huge Washington Nationals and Dallas Cowboys fan.
7) What are you most proud of about your school experience/best memory?
I worked hard during school to have high grades and pass all of my classes with flying colors. I also made many friends during my four years that I will stay in contact with for many years to come.