New Student Registration

Registration for students who are new to Edison High School AND new to FCPS.

Students who are not new to FCPS

If this is not a student's first year in FCPS and the student has not moved from the middle school that feeds into Edison HS, they do not need to register. They are already registered within the system. If a student is already an FCPS student but has moved, the parent or guardian should contact Krystal Brooks, our school registrar, at 703-924-8022 or @email  to assure that the school records are properly transferred. 

Students who are new to FCPS

For students new to FCPS, before beginning the registration process, please view the FCPS boundary map to see which Fairfax County Public School serves a particular address. 

If you live within the Edison HS boundary map and are ready to register a new student, please Krystal Brooks, our school registrar, at 703-924-8022 or @email  to schedule a registration appointment.

What a new student to FCPS will need to register

Military family registration 

To help make your transition easier, Department of Defense (DOD) employees from each branch of service provide a School Liaison Officer or a point of contact. School Liaison Officers are the primary point of contact for school-related matters and assist military families with school issues.

Translation Services

Registration requirements documents and translations are available in Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Spanish, Urdu, and Vietnamese. For recorded information about registration, please call 703-204-6795

Additional Information

Should you have any questions regarding registering your student, please contact Krystal Brooks, our school registrar, at 703-924-8022 or @email .