Clubs and Organizations
Our current clubs and sponsor information!
You can find all club information through this PDF that is updated as new clubs are formed. The PDF includes club names, descriptions, club sponsor, meeting times, and more!
Interested in starting a club?
The club portion of the student activities program is an integral part of the educational process! It is an opportunity for students to explore interests or socialize with friends in supervised activities. To learn more about starting a club, please review the following:
- Guidelines for starting a club
- Review the Club Application
- Cover Sheet and Checklist
- Student Interest Form- The student interest form must have a list of current students interested in participating in the club.
- Sample Constitution- This is a sample constitution only. Clubs/Organizations will need to design a constitution to meet their specific needs.
- Do you still have general questions about starting a club? Contact Mr. Greg Dombrowski, our Director of Student Activities at [email protected]
Fairfax County Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to all clubs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies as they relate to student activities and athletics: Bill Curran, Director Activities and Athletics Fairfax County Public Schools @email