Global STEM Challenges Program
Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
A team of students from Thomas A Edison High School’s Global STEM Challenges Program were named a State Winner for the Samsung Solve for Tomorrow Competition. The group of five young women produced a short video describing their and their peers’ agricultural engineering designs. The student teams were challenged with using what would be considered “waste” in order to create technologies that addressed the concerns of food access or environmental impacts. Congratulations to the team!
- Global STEM Prospective Parent Information Session - January 2022
- Are you interested in joining the Global STEM Program?
- FAQs about enrolling in the Global STEM Program
- Global STEM Transfer Student Application
- STEM Newsletter - 2nd Quarter 2019-2020
- STEM Newsletter - 1st Quarter 2019-2020
- STEM Newsletter - 3rd Quarter 2018-2019
- STEM Newsletter - 2nd Quarter 2018-2019
- STEM Newsletter - 1st Quarter 2018-2019
- STEM Newsletter - 4th Quarter 2017-2018
- STEM Newsletter - 3rd Quarter 2017-2018
- Open House Presentation