Class of 2018 - Seniors
President: Mariam Hasan
Vice President: Camryn Anderson
Secretary: Selam Berhane
Treasurer: Saba Berhane
Historian: Jocelyn Melendez
Welcome, Class of 2018!
Students and Parents: Stay Connected and Informed. Sign up for notifications and reminders through Remind!
January Senior Meeting Presentation
Download the presentation here.
Class Twitter Account
Graduation will be held at the George Mason University EagleBank Arena, 4400 University Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030, on Monday June 11th at 2:00 p.m. There are no tickets distributed, seats are first come, first serve.
There will be THREE REQUIRED rehearsals in the Edison main gym:
June 6th- Edison Main Gym @ 2:30- Review line protocol
June 7th- Edison Main Gym @ 2:30- Full Rehearsal
June 8th- Edison Main Gym @ 2:00- Review line protocol and receive cap and gowns
A complete information packet can be downloaded HERE. Questions? Email email@example.com
Important: Don’t forget you need to pay your library obligations in order to graduate! You will not get your cap and gown unless all obligations are taken care of.
You can order a graduation DVD with this form.
All Night Grad Party
Monday, June 11th 11:00 PM-4:30 AM @ Lee District Park. $45 Early Bird. Please contact the ANGP committee if you have questions or you’d like to help! http://edisonangp.webs.com/
How to order Graduation Announcements and Class Rings
There is still time to place orders for graduation. Please visit www.balfour.com and search for our school –it is easy by adding the zip code 22310. There is a local contact number for rings and announcements if you wish to visit the office or have any questions – 703-941-1436. Rings can be delivered in three weeks.
Yearbooks Prices: January 22nd—May 15th: $75.00, May 16th – June 30th: $80.00. Order online at www.yearbookordercenter.com. The ORDER # is 5211 – Nameplates and other customizations are available on the site!
$125.00 Payable through www.MySchoolBucks.com. Senior dues cover and are not limited to the following: Graduation Caps, Gowns, & Tassels | Graduation Diplomas, Seals, Stoles, and Medals | Eagle Bank Arena, Rentals, Security, Printing | Senior Picnic
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web
- Efficiency - Eliminate the need to write checks and for students to bring money to school
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com or, to the MySchoolBucks link located on your school’s homepage to establish an account
- Add your students using the name of the school they are attending, and either their student ID or birthdate
- You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been established
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic checks
- There are no convenience fees for using the online payment system
If you receive a MySchoolBucks obligation email for a course fee you have already paid, please disregard it.