Class of 2020 Senior Spotlight - Brandon Alliata
1) What has been your biggest disappointment/hardship since schools have been closed for the remainder of the academic year?
Not being able to say my proper goodbyes.
2) What are your plans for the fall?
I'll attend Towson University and major in elementary or physical education.
3) How have your plans changed, if at all?
Just social plans, but hopefully we will be able to go to college.
4) What have you learned about yourself since the COVID-19 closures?
That I am definitely not an introvert. I love being around my peers, coaches, and teachers.
5) What is your passion?
I love being active and the outdoors. I love working with young kids and teaching and showing others how to succeed or accomplish a desired result, whether it be academically, physically, or spiritually.
6) Have you discovered a new passion in light of social distancing?
Honestly, no. I’ve just found alternate ways to continue my previous hobbies.
7) What are your hopes for the future?
Hopefully land a job teaching in FCPS, settle down, and start a wonderful family.
8) What are you most proud of about your school experience/best memory?
That I didn’t take it for granted and made the most of every day. Kids complain too much and forget how easy life is at the moment. I’m glad I embraced everyday and never skipped out on opportunities.