Eagles Cheering the Home Team On!
A new registration site is available for FCPS Athletics and Activities. Click here for more information on how to register your student.
EHS Athletic Safety Plan
Student and staff safety are priorities—in school and at our home athletic events. With this in mind, we will commence the Edison High School Athletic Safety Plan at our home football game tomorrow evening. Students and spectators are expected to adhere to these policies. Spectators are asked to be patient at the gate as admission and entry make take additional time.
All students are expected to show their identification card or student information from SIS prior to entry. We will ask to see an ID from anyone who might appear student age. Inappropriate and unruly behavior will result in immediate removal from the event and may also result in suspension from subsequent Edison High School activities. Also, there will not be refunds due to unruly and inappropriate behavior from spectators. The Edison Administrative team reserves the right to determine unruly, disruptive, and inappropriate behavior at our school-sponsored events.
Thank you for your cooperation and support. We want to support our athletes in a fun and safe environment. Eagle Pride!
Edison High School Athletic Safety Plan:
- Students from the participating schools will be allowed to attend with a valid ticket and with their student ID or show their student information page from SIS.
- All other school-aged spectators including high school students must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult chaperones must stay and supervise students for the duration of their stay at the game.
- Prolonged standing during the game is not permitted by students and spectators.
- Large gatherings will not be allowed during the game.
- There will be no re-entry and students will not be admitted after the 3rd quarter.
- Backpacks and large bags will not be allowed.
- Only student-athletes, coaches, athletic department staff, and credentialed personnel and media are permitted on the sidelines.
- No outside food and drink will be allowed.
- All students and spectators must leave the premises immediately following the game.
- Visiting students will enter through the back gate.
- We cheer for our athletes and do not ridicule or heckle the opposing team.
Why Become an Edison Athletic Booster this year?
Your membership has always helped the Edison Boosters promote the athletic program by working to:
• encourage and enhance the athletic activities of all Edison students
• improve the sports venues (fields, facilities, scoreboards, concessions, etc.)
• provide scholarships for graduating seniors
• support coaches and athletic trainers, and much more.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, many of our usual fundraising options have evaporated. That is why we need your membership support this year more than ever!
Click here to become a member today: https://www.edisonboosters.org/membership/
Our ONLINE Spirit Wear Store is open!
Order online and we will provide curbside pick up of your purchase from the stadium concession stand. You will receive an email when your item is available for pick up!
Click here to visit out store: https://www.edisonboosters.org/spirit-wear/