Edison High School Yearbook
It's time for you to capture all the memories of the 2019-20 school year forever.
Click on the following link to reserve your copy of this year's Talon EHS Yearbook!
This is a secure website.
Senior Picture Retake Day Information
- What: Senior picture retakes
- Who: Senior students who were either A) absent for previous picture day opportunities or B) purchased a package*
- Where: Cafeteria
- When: Monday, October 14 through Friday, October 18 BY APPOINTMENT after school (the photographers will ONLY be in the cafeteria to take pictures after school and BY APPOINTMENT) Students’ appointments will also be sent to their home address via US Mail.
- PLEASE NOTE: Monday, October 14 is a teacher work day. Although students do not have to come to school, the senior portraits after school will still proceed for scheduled students on that day beginning at 3:30 pm. Wednesday, October 16 is a FULL DAY of school for students, including seniors. Senior portraits after school on Wednesday will therefore proceed for scheduled students on that day beginning at 3:30 pm.
- Please check your schedule for more information.
- What Happens if I Don’t Know My Appointment Time? Students’ appointments were sent to their home address via US Mail. Students can also go to www.prestigeportraits.com and check and edit their appointment time. Students may also check the front of SS-1where hard copies of the master schedule have been affixed outside the office. Additionally, senior advisory teachers should have a digital copy of the master schedule as well as subschool administrative assistants.
- If they don’t see their name, students can go to www.prestigeportraits.com and check their appointment time or call LifeTouch’s customer service line at 410.644.7700.
- Do I Need To Bring Anything? BRING A FORM OF ID (student ID is preferred) for verification purposes.
- What Do I Wear? Ladies should bring a spaghetti strap top and gentlemen should bring a T-shirt to wear under the yearbook clothing. Per the Senior Portrait Agreement, the yearbook clothing, which LifeTouch provides, is:
- GENTLEMEN: TUX
- LADIES: BLACK DRAPE
- Does It Cost Money? For a yearbook portrait only, there is NO charge. A variety of packing options are available via LifeTouch’s Senior Portrait Website. Please visit pristigeportaits.com for more info on the pricing on specific session packages.
*Students who have not yet purchased a package but want to AND also retake may do so. Please instruct them to call LifeTouch’s customer service line (410.644.7700) to get more information on how to do that. The customer service line is also available to answer any questions you have about payment, what to wear to portrait day and any other questions you might have.
Deadline for Senior Yearbook Ads
- What: Senior Yearbook Ads
- Who: Senior students
- Where: Have parents/guardians complete ad online
- When: Ads must be completed by Friday, November 1, 2019 by 11:59 pm.
- How To Order: Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com
- Enter Edison’s code 5211, click “continue”.
- Click “Buy a Yearbook Ad”.
- Select your size > click “Buy Ad for Student or Business” and proceed to search for your student’s name or add them if they aren’t on the list.
- Select your student > “Online Ad Creation”
- Click “Next” > Log in with your credentials or create a new account.
- MAKE THE AD YOURS! The best part is…you can save the progress and finish it later!
- When your ad is complete, click “Continue” > “View Proof” > Make sure your ad is exactly how you want it — check spelling, photos, etc.
- If you are satisfied with your ad, type your initials in the box provided and click “Add to Cart”.
- To pay, click “Checkout” and “Complete Order”!
If you have any questions or need any help with your senior ad, call the Herff Jones technical support at: 877-362-7750. This is the recommended point of contact for support in your ad creation.
Don’t delay! The deadline is 11:59 pm on Friday, November 1, 2019.
Yearbook Sale Information, Including Last Call for Lowest Price of the Year
ACT FAST! The yearbook is currently ON SALE for the lowest price of the year now through Tuesday, October 15, 2019!
For the low price of $65, students can secure a yearbook to receive at the end of the year!
Simply choose ONE of TWO payment methods:
TO ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK WITH A CREDIT CARD:
- Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com
- Use Edison’s school code: 5211
TO ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK WITH A CHECK:
- Bring your payment to Ms. Weiderhold in room C206 during school hours
- Make checks payable to Thomas Edison High School
- In the memo line, please include your student’s FULL NAME and his/her CURRENT GRADE LEVEL (9,10,11,12)
If you have any questions, or would prefer to order by phone (for credit card purchases only), please call the Herff Jones customer support line: 1.866.287.3096.